Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Wonderful Homes’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Wonderful Homes Limited, whose registered office is 1 George Street, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV2 4DG, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 5503083 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website and emails.
- The content of the pages of this website and emails that we broadcast is for your general information and use only. The content of the website is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website or in the emails that we broadcast for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website or contained within broadcast emails that we send you is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website or our broadcast emails meet your specific requirements.
- This website and our broadcast emails contain materials and intellectual property which is owned by or licensed to us. This material and intellectual property includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website or our broadcast emails may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website and our broadcast emails may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Wonderful Homes Limited’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.