We’re expanding, with new projects starting over the coming months, and seek to appoint additional suppliers that operate with the same values and commitments as we do;
- Working collaboratively as a team, with the highest standards of business ethics and “can do” attitude, to ensure successful projects;
- Treating co-workers fairly and with respect to create a friendly and positive environment where individuals enjoy working and are motivated to support and help each other as an efficient joined-up team.
- Doing things right first time, with consideration for the end product, to ensure quality and efficiency, with the key focus being on delivering high quality homes;
- Health & Safety policies and procedures that ensure a safe and well organised working environment;
- Consideration for the environment by minimising wastage of materials, water, electricity and fuel.
Our commitment to suppliers that partner with us;
- Prompt payment: Subcontractors are typically paid 28 days from date of application, and for general purchase ledger suppliers we typically pay on 30 day terms. The key rule for our accounts payable is “We always pay on time, and we always pay when we say we are going to pay”;
- Retentions paid: In line with our values of business ethics and quality, we encourage our subcontractors to do the job right first time so that there is no need to withhold retentions. As a result we have a track record of releasing the vast majority of retentions without quibble.
- A simple collaborative relationship: We have a flat management structure and are quick and easy to deal with. We understand that any project needs to be a commercial success for our supplier as well as for us and we will work collaboratively with you to ensure we both get the successful outcome we want.
Please note that we only build in the West Midlands (roughly a 50 mile radius of Birmingham) and developments will have a value of at least £4m. There is no point applying to join our supply chain if you can’t easily & efficiently resource projects in the West Midlands region of at least this size. There is also no point applying if you don’t have experience of working in the Housebuilding sector.
To apply to join our supply chain please complete the relevant online enquiry form below:
Subcontractors please click here:
Suppliers of materials, plant hire, labour and other general services please click here:
Consultants, such as Architects, Engineers & Specialist Surveyors, please click here: