“The Coppice” is a private gated development of just seven bespoke luxury detached homes in a stunning location, surrounded by fields, in-between Streetly, Aldridge and Little Aston, to the north of Sutton Coldfield and Birmingham.
This is an exciting flagship development for Wonderful Homes and a lot of thought has gone into the three individually designed house types; Externally they’ve been designed with a traditional “Arts and Crafts” feel but with a modern twist. Internally they’ve been designed for modern day living, featuring a large open-plan kitchen / diner / family / entertaining area with bi-fold doors to the patio, which will form the heart of the home. They will also all feature large master bedroom suites with en-suite shower room and walk in wardrobe, further en-suite bedrooms and a large living room with inglenook and log-burner. All the homes will be finished to a very high specification and off-plan buyers will enjoy the opportunity of being able to further customise the specification and features.
Six of the homes will be in a private gated cul-de-sac and one will have its own private gated entrance from the new access road off the Chester road. The gates will be electric and remotely activated.
All of the plots will enjoy generous sized gardens with the largest plot, plot 7, being nearly ½ an acre. The development enjoys a south westerly orientation and all of the gardens benefit from a degree of southerly aspect. Plots 4, 5 & 6 will benefit in particular from south westerly facing rear gardens. All of the plots feature bi-fold doors from the kitchen / dining area onto the patio to make the most of the southerly aspect.
The development will also benefit from a new coppice that will be planted along the length of the development’s northerly boundary, providing a resident’s private recreation / amenity area of circa an acre of land and once established this will form a natural screen from northern weather.
We anticipate the first plot being completed in January/February 2018.
An important point to note with this development is that we are offering an added value 10 year housing warranty insurance, underwritten by Allianz, that offers the homeowner some significant benefits and peace of mind over other traditional new build structural warranties. A warranty overview leaflet and policy wording is available for prospective purchasers.
You can view the latest News, Photos and Video from The Coppice on our Blog
INTERESTED IN BUYING?
If you’d like to find out more about the development please contact us using the “Request a Callback” form on this page or CALL US on 0121 228 0248
The Coppice is located in a stunning location, surrounded by fields, on the Chester Road (A452) in-between Streetly, Aldridge and Little Aston, just to the north of Sutton Coldfield.
Whilst the development is located on an A road it should be noted that traffic speeds are restricted to 30mph passing the development, enforced by speed cameras and traffic calming measures.
Nearby facilities and attractions include;
- Sutton Park (a 2,400 acre National Nature Reserve), with the Thornhill Road entrance just 1 mile away
- Pacific Nurseries Garden Centre is opposite the development
- WM Wheat & Son Garden Centre is less than half a mile down the Chester Road.
- Streetly with it’s selection of shops including a Tesco & Co-Op is just 1 mile away
- Mere Green and its new development of bars, restaurants & shops including Waitrose, Marks & Spencer and Sainsbury’s is just 2.5 miles away
- Sutton Coldfield Town Centre is 4 miles away
- Birmingham City Centre is 8 miles away by car, or 24 minutes by train from Four Oaks station ( just over 2.5 miles away)
- M6 J7 is 5 miles away
- Little Aston & Aston Wood golf clubs both less than 2 miles away, with several other golf clubs including the world famous Belfy within a few minutes drive
- Several country and gastro dining pubs and restaurants all with short driving distance
Plot 1 – Maple House | 5 Bed
Plot 2 – Chestnut House | 5 Bed
Plot 3 – Sycamore House | 4 Bed
Plot 5 – Hazel House | 5 Bed
Plot 4 – Larch House | 4 Bed
Plot 6 – Aspen House | 5 Bed
Plot 7 – Willow House | 5 Bed