“The Coppice” is a private gated development of just seven bespoke luxury detached homes in a stunning location, surrounded by fields, on the Chester Road in-between Streetly, Aldridge and Little Aston, to the north of Sutton Coldfield and Birmingham.
COUNTRY & CONTEMPORARY LIVING
Each of the homes at The Coppice have been carefully designed for the requirements of today’s modern family and modern day living.
This is an exciting flagship development for Wonderful Homes and a lot of thought has gone into the three individually designed house types; Externally they’ve been designed with a traditional “Arts and Crafts” feel but with a modern twist. Internally they’ve been designed for modern day living, featuring a large open-plan kitchen / diner / family / entertaining area with bi-fold doors to the patio, forming the heart of the home. They will also all feature large master bedroom suites with en-suite shower room and walk in wardrobe, further en-suite bedrooms and a large living room with inglenook and log-burner.
All the homes will be finished to a very high specification as standard including multi-media cabling throughout, see the Specification tab on any of the Homes Available pages of this website for details.
CUSTOMISE YOUR NEW HOME
Buy your new home off-plan, early enough in our build programme, and you will enjoy the benefit of being able to customise the features and finishes of your new home, see the Create Your Own Home section of our brochure for more details.
** If you are considering buying we urge you to contact us without delay to avoid disappointment and missing the opportunity to customise your new home.
Our enquiry line is open 24/7, so Call Us Now on 0121 228 0248 to find out more and book your appointment to visit the development and view the available homes under construction. **
ACCOMODATION & OUTDOOR SPACE
Five of the homes will have five bedrooms, a family bathroom and three ensuites, and two will have four bedrooms, a family bathroom and two en-suites.
Six of the homes will be in a private gated cul-de-sac and Willow House will have its own private gated entrance from the new access road off the Chester road. The gates will be electric and remotely activated.
All of the homes will enjoy generous sized gardens with the largest, Willow House, being approximately ½ an acre. The development enjoys a south westerly orientation and all of the gardens benefit from a degree of southerly aspect. Plots 4, 5 & 6 will benefit in particular from south westerly facing rear gardens. All of the plots feature bi-fold doors from the kitchen / dining area onto the patio to make the most of the southerly aspect.
The development will also benefit from a new coppice that will be planted along the length of the development’s northerly boundary, providing a resident’s private recreation / amenity area of circa an acre of land and once established this will form a natural screen from northern weather.
PEACE OF MIND
An important point to note with this development is that we are offering an added value 10 year housing warranty insurance, underwritten by Allianz, that offers the homeowner some significant benefits and peace of mind over other traditional new build structural warranties. Further details of the warranty can be found under the Warranty tab on individual property details pages on this website and in the Peace of Mind section of our brochure. A separate policy overview leaflet and policy wording document is also available.
We anticipate the first plot being completed in late March 2018, with the whole development completed in June/July 2018.
You can view the latest News, Photos and Video from The Coppice on our Blog
INTERESTED IN BUYING?
If you’d like to find out more about the development please contact us using the “Request a Callback” form on this page or CALL US on 0121 228 0248
The Coppice is located in a stunning location, surrounded by fields, on the Chester Road (A452) in-between Streetly, Aldridge and Little Aston, just to the north of Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield.
Whilst the development is located on an A road it should be noted that traffic speeds are restricted to 30mph passing the development, enforced by speed cameras and traffic calming measures.
Nearby facilities and attractions include;
- Sutton Park, a 2,400 acre National Nature Reserve, can be accessed via the Thornhill Road entrance just 1 mile away. The park has open heathland, woodlands, seven lakes, wetlands, and marshes, with a rich variety of plants and wildlife including cattle and wild ponies. There’s also a visitors centre and several cafes and restaurants within the park. Sports and activities available within the park include walking, running, cycling, canoeing, sailing, golf, horse riding, fishing and model aircraft flying.
- Pacific Nurseries Garden Centre and Café is opposite the development.
- WM Wheat & Son Garden Centre, Café and Bourne Pool Waterside Walk is less than half a mile down the Chester Road.
- Aldridge Town Centre and Shopping Centre is 2 miles away, offering a selection of high street shops and a Morrisons supermarket.
- Streetly with its selection of shops including a Tesco & Co-Op is just 1 mile away.
- Mere Green and its new Mulberry Walk development of bars, restaurants & shops is just 2.5 miles away. This trendy new development features a new public square outside the entrance to Marks and Spencer and offers a relaxed atmosphere and cosmopolitan feel with restaurants and bars such as Prezzo, Gusto, Bistrot Pierre, So Aromatic and Renato Lounge. Other shops and facilities in Mere Green include Waitrose and Sainsburys supermarkets, banks, post office and hair dressers and other bars and restaurants.
- The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield and its Gracechurch Shopping Centre is 4 miles away. Within the town centre and shopping centre are a wide range of restaurants, bars, shops and facilities including House of Fraser, Argos, Boots, and many other high street names.
- Birmingham City Centre is 8 miles away by car, or 24 minutes by train from Four Oaks station ( just over 2.5 miles away).
- M6 J7 is 5 miles away.
- Little Aston & Aston Wood golf clubs are both less than 2 miles away, with several other golf clubs including the world famous Belfry within a few minutes drive.
- Several country and gastro dining pubs and restaurants are within a short driving distance.
- A wide selection of Private and State Primary & Secondary Schools are close by with good or outstanding OFSTED reports.
Plot 1 – Maple House | 5 Bed
Plot 2 – Chestnut House | 5 Bed
Plot 3 – Sycamore House | 4 Bed
Plot 5 – Hazel House | 5 Bed
Plot 4 – Larch House | 4 Bed
Plot 6 – Aspen House | 5 Bed
Plot 7 – Willow House | 5 Bed